Math Kit I DIGITAL (PreK-G3)
K01-VIR-0408: Math Kit I Digital
Nothing to ship! Everything is downloadable upon purchase.
If you have basic household manipulatives and decimal material and are on a budget but still want the full value of Montessori-based multi-sensorial lessons unique to ShillerLearning, Math Kit I Digital for pre-k through 3rd grade is the perfect solution.
Besides providing a stellar Montessori-based education for pre-k through 3rd grade, Math Kit I Digital is also recommended to fill the holes in the math foundations of 7-14-year-olds without digging a money hole at the same time.
If you privately purchased a used kit, Math Kit I Digital gives you access to the downloads for Math Kit I.
Lifetime access to downloads* including:
- Lesson Books 1, 2, and 3 PDFs with 12 diagnostic tests (See inside Book 1.) (See inside Book 2.) (See inside Book 3.)
- Answer Guides 1, 2, and 3 PDFs
- All 25 Math Kit I song mp3s (Listen to sample song.) (Lesson Books 1-3 song lyrics.)
- Completed Worksheets PDF
- Review Test Scoresheets PDF
- Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication sheets PDF
- Parent Guide PDF
- Number cards printable
- Geometric shapes printable
- Dominoes printable
- Number tiles printable
- Operator set printable
- Lesson Book 1 Concept Index
- Lesson Book 2 Concept Index
- Lesson Book 3 Concept Index
- Lesson Book 1 Manipulative Index
- Lesson Book 2 Manipulative Index
- Lesson Book 3 Manipulative Index
Also uses materials to be supplied by the educator. Materials to be supplied by the educator include measuring cups, coins, crayons, dice, bag, ball, balance, work mat, and decimal material (100 unit cubes, 28 ten rods, 28 hundred flats, 17 thousand cubes).
A portion of your purchase may be tax-deductible as a donation to the Rising Stars Foundation. The Rising Stars Foundation is an IRS-recognized non-profit 501(c)(3); EIN 26-0412156. Share your receipt with your tax professional.
Due to the nature of downloadable content, returns are not accepted on digital items. Please see the Terms of Sale for full details of the return policy.
This is used in pre-k or elementary.