Are you ready to master multiplication and division math facts with fun, multisensory games? This class is a popular addition to ANY math curriculum - especially a traditional approach that lacks multisensory elements!
We'll guide students step-by-step through skip counting multiples, having a ball with math facts, racing in Flashcard Fever, and hopping through mastery of multiplication and division - keeping multiplication and division from getting dicey.
Students will also enjoy presentations to help build number sense and understanding of place value, solidify conceptual understanding of 4-digit operations. Includes downloadable printables: tracking sheets, hundred chart, and printable flashcards,
Four 60-minute sessions for ages 5 to 13, two classes practicing multiplication facts games and two classes practicing division facts activities.
Come race with us to math success!
The items listed below will be used with the Math Facts Boot Camp. If you don't already have these items at home you can purchase the Math Facts Boot Camp Materials pack here
- 4 pack of 6-sided dice
- yellow foam ball
- basic flashcards (x, -)
- 100 unit cubes (cm)
The class will run for 4 weeks. See dates below for each month.
- Monday May 3, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Monday May 10, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Monday May 17, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Monday May 24, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
September Class Schedule:
- Friday September 3, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Friday September 10, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Friday September 17, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Friday September 24, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
November Class Schedule:
- Wednesday November 3, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Wednesday November 10, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Wednesday November 17, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
- Wednesday November 24, 2021 2:00pm Eastern
Due to the nature of the product, class fees are non-refundable.