Seasonal Activity Pack
SL-AP-SAP21: Seasonal Activity Pack ($19.95) In this downloadable activity pack PDF, you will find Montessori-based activities designed for children ages 2-7, although many of the activities can be completed and enjoyed by older children as well.
In a Montessori environment, each activity or lesson a child completes is called a
“work.” In each section you’ll find works for the various “subjects” found in Montessori education. These seasonal and holiday activities will help enrich
your homeschooling, as well as provide your child some works they are able to complete on their own during free time. We’ve included notes on helping younger children, helpful tips, and detailed instructions for each work.
- A comprehensive seasonal guide covering Montessori core subjects
- Practical life skills to teach your child & allow them to help out more around the house (yay!)
- Science activities
- Nomenclature cards to build vocabulary and early reading skills
- Games your child can enjoy independently or with the whole family
- Crafts and works to create as gifts or decorate the home
- DIY toys that are great for on-the-go and entertaining your child when out & about
- Ideas for independent activities
Make sure to check out the “How to Use Nomenclature Cards”, “Sensorial and Practical Life 101” and “Works in Action.” These will give you background information on how to use all of these works successfully to their full potential.
Remember to tag @ShillerLearning on social media when you share photos of your child's creations.