26 FREE Montessori Printables to Enrich your Homeschool
Many parents are intimidated by the sheer volume and cost of all the stuff needed for a Montessori-based homeschool. The Montessori method is so effective because it is hands-on and engages all the senses. Browsing through a Montessori supply catalog can make your head spin and your wallet hurt. Don’t fret. It is totally doable to get a lot of the materials for FREE with printables. Invest in an inexpensive laminator (or ask for a deal at your local print shop) and you’re good to go.
This is a list you’re going to want to keep bookmarked for years to come. In no particular order:
Over 100 Printables for everything from reading, math, seasons, holidays, popular children’s books & shows, and more.
Another resource for loads of printables for every Montessori subject.
Here you’ll find printables for basic classroom supplies, classic Montessori activities, and lots of 3-part Nomenclature cards.
When you subscribe to their blog you receive tons of free printables, as well as access to free ebooks about Montessori education and more.
A new printable every month covering a wide range of subjects.
This is a place for other Montessorians just like you to share their materials.
Has some paid printables as well as occasional free printables, often connected to current events or holidays.
While not necessarily Montessori-based, this deserves to be included. There are lots of free packs children can complete at National Parks or at home and earn free badges. They even did a special eclipse badge for the solar eclipse.
Another source for a wide range of printables.
Hundreds of free books including Maria Montessori’s texts. Available as downloads for your Kindle, computer, phone or printable. There are loads of children’s stories too, many classics are found here.
Every month we publish new, free printable packs for all parents. You may visit our Free Montessori Activities And Printables Section of our website to see the latest printable pack.
Planning & Classroom Supplies
- Practical Life Checklist from Sugar, Spice & Glitter
- First Day of Montessori Photos from Living Montessori Now
- Sandpaper Letters from Montessori Mom
- Famous Artist Coloring Pages from Super Coloring
- Triangle Cards from Montessori Mom
- Handwriting Printables from Handwriting Without Tears
- Imagine Our Life put out beautiful Nomenclature cards
- Math Printables from racheous.com
- Plan Your Montessori Inspired Homeschool Routine from Child Led Life
- Free Printable Planners and Homeschool Forms from Homeschooling on a Dime
- Game Boards, from Tim’s Printables
Creating your own game boards is always a fun activity for homeschool families to do together.
Dozens of printable games, art projects, and homemade toys.
Create Your Own!
Creating your own printables is easy so long as you know where to look. Check out some of these resources to custom make your own lessons.
- Canva is a super easy to use image design program. Plug it in & print it off.
- Wikimedia Commons, look for Public Domain photos to print and use for Nomenclature cards, science, reading, and more.
- Letmecolor.com free illustrations
Do you have any favorite Montessori printables? Share them with us in the comments and help build more resources for fellow homeschooling families.
See Inside Our Montessori-Based Kits
Amanda is a former Montessori teacher who is now homeschooling her only child, a seven-year-old boy. Her family resides in an Airstream that is parked in Washington. She loves Washington's outdoor opportunities. When she’s not schooling, she also blogs at TreehouseDaily.com, works as a Virtual Assistant and loves reading and creating hand-lettering pieces.